Seba Camp overlooks a perennial lagoon of the Okavango with prolific birdlife and visiting pods of hippo.
- Eight well-appointed, spacious tents elevated from the ground
- Each tent has an en-suite bathroom and a private deck with magnificent vistas of the perennial lagoon and the wildlife that passes by
- Well-lit paths lead to the communal dining area, bar and a lounge-library
- Seba Camp also has a secluded swimming pool to refresh and relax in after a game drive
- A seasonal abundance of wildlife can be found. Lion frequent the greater area and herds of buffalo are also occasional visitors to Seba Camp
- During winter Seba Camp is transformed into a water camp, with water-based activities taking precedence - such as mokoro and motorboat excursions, including fishing as an option
- Game drives and night drives are available to guests
- Mokoro excursions (traditional-style dugout canoe)
- Boating, nature walks and fishing are very popular activities offered at Seba
Why should I go to Seba Camp?
- Leopards have become the stars of the show in the Seba area