Located in the central region of the Jao Concession, Kwetsani Camp has access to the vast open floodplains.
- Five classically furnished 'tree-house' chalets, each with its own en-suite bathroom, which are an open, airy accommodation of thatch, wood, glass and canvas.
- Guests can also watch this wildlife from a communal pool or simply the comfort of their own rooms.
- Kwetsani Camp offers excellent land and water activities dependent on the annual flood levels of the Okavango Delta. Game drives by day or night are on offer, as well as exhilerating wildlife viewing by moroko.
- Adventurous guests can also explore the many palm-fringed islands on foot with a guide.
Why should I stay at Kwetsani?
- Kwetsani offers an incredible experience of both land and water activities