Located on a beautiful island in the private Jao Concession in the Okavango Delta and surrounded by the seasonally inundated floodplain and papyrus swamps.
- Jacana Camp consists of five Meru-style tents built on raised wooden decks to facilitate its panoramic views of the Okavango Delta
- Each tent has an enclosed en-suite bathroom featuring a roofless shower which is lit by dappled sunlight and shade or by the stars themselves at night
- The main dining area is on an elevated platform between two magnificent sycamore fig trees
- Jacana Camp also has an intimate lounge with an area for an open fire under the stars
- A plunge pool for cooling off on hot days
- Moroko trips and walking safaris (which must be requested prior to travel) in the Okavango Delta all year round
- Game drives during September and May when the floodwaters have receded
Why should I stay at Jacana Camp?
- Experience the magic of the Okavango Delta while staying at this true water water